Local Configuration Services (LCS) is a 2nd touch solution (post-shipping from factory) that integrates hardware, images, applications, peripherals, and collateral with your standard systems to meet exacting Customer needs and specifications, for rapid deployment of large-scale client system refresh transitions. Coupled with our Managed Deployment Service (MDS) in our modular approach, these services are designed to allow you to better align your IT Resources to other time consuming critical tasks.
Our configuration service is offered on Notebooks, Desktops, Workstations and Servers, custom configured to Customer specifications in our modern ISO9001 certified facility, delivered to Customer sites, ready for joining to domain. In fitting-out our new modern warehousing facility, TG invested in the design and build of 3 OEM accredited Configuration Centres for high-volume production, pre-delivery. The 3 Configuration Centres are designed and fitted-out to work independently of each other for simultaneous processing of multiple engagements or, joined to process as many as 270 systems concurrently. In addition, we have built a dedicated Asset Resale and Recycling Centre to process retired assets recovered from Customers.
The customary service types processed include build and management of custom images for seamless applying to systems, software integration, hardware integration, parts replacement and asset management services.
TGs LCS offers the following benefits:
- Simplifies and speeds up rollout
- Is modular; pick and choose the service component required
- Is secure with data security features
- Is available as a Customer dedicated build centre to meet strict security protocols where required
- Capacity for high volume with quick through-put
- Capability for 24 hour production
- Is supported by a secure warehousing facility for short term storage, all under the same roof, for one touch process